In this experiment, I sent out 225 of these “Dick Hollman” letters. You may follow the progress at: https://oppseek.wordpress.com/
Here is the letter:
Attention Opportunity Seekers
My name is Dick Hollman. In September 2003, my car was repossessed. Bill collectors were hounding me like you wouldn’t believe. I was laid off and my unemployment insurance ran out. I was skeptical but I was desperate. I had nothing to lose, so I gave this a try. In January 2004, my family and I went on a 10-day cruise! In February, I bought a new Cadillac with cash! Today, I am currently building a second home in Virginia and I will never have to work again.
The program works perfectly. I have never failed to make $800,000 on each mailing. This is a legitimate business opportunity and a perfectly legal moneymaking program. It does not require you to sell anything or come in contact with anyone. Best of all, the only time you have to leave the house is to mail letters. And you could do that on the way to the grocery store! I’m sure you could use $800,000 in the next 20 to 90 days. Please study this letter carefully. THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER!
This is a perfectly legal moneymaking opportunity. Follow the instructions EXACTLY!
1. IMMEDIATELY send $1.00 in a security envelope to each of the 7 names below and request the following: ‘PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST!” This is the step that makes the system legal!
2. Remove the name in the #1 position and move each of the other names up a place. (2 becomes 1, 3 becomes 2, etc.). Put your name in the 7th position. (An easy way to do this is to retype or print the 7 names with yours as number 7, on a separate piece of paper and tape over where the names are shown below).
3. After completing the above instructions, photocopy or print 200+ copies of this 3-page letter.
4. Purchase a mailing list of names from ADVANCED MARKETING SOLUTIONS. Specify that you want names of OPPORTUNITY SEEKERS. They sell a list of 250 names for $32.00. (500 names for $42.00). The best part is the names come on self-adhesive labels that you peel and stick to the envelope. Just call 1-800-748-5411 or go to http://www.advmarketingsolutions.com. This company accepts credit cards, which makes it convenient to get started. Make sure you ask for the 30-day Hot Line List (list less than 30 days old).
5. While waiting for the mailing list to arrive, place each of the 200+ (500 if you want the BIGGER BUCKS) copies into business-size envelopes and seal them (the peel and seal envelopes from Wal-mart are great). Go to your local post office and purchase 200+ of their 41-cent stamps and place them on the envelopes. (They sell them in rolls of 100 that are self-adhesive).
6. Once your list arrives, place an address label on each envelope and drop them in the mailbox. Within 20-90 days you should receive $800,000+ in cash. Now here is the interesting part– that is only a 7.5% RESPONSE RATE! (The first time I participated, I kept an accurate count of my letters and my response rate was 9.5% and the second time was over 11%.) THIS SYSTEM WAS MADE FOR THE PURPOSE OF ACCUMULATING CAPITAL FAST AND HONESTLY. ONCE AGAIN, THIS IS NOT A CHAIN LETTER, but a perfectly legal moneymaking program. (REFER TO TITLE 18, SEC 1302 & 1342 OF THE U.S. POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS). When you send your 200+ copies of this letter and each responsive individual sends 200+ copies and sends you a dollar, your fortune multiplies rapidly.
1. James W. Hall, P.O. Box 1568, Buckeye, AZ 85236
2. Deborah Coleman, 849 Penarth Ave., Walnut, CA 91789
3. Mary Michel, 400 NE 115th St., Miami, FL 33161
4. Michael Farfan, 312 Orange Ave., South San Francisco, CA 94080
5. Foster L. Harris, 615 Mt. Calm Rd., Simsboro, LA 71275
6. Margaret H Quarles, 3798 Mulkey Cir. SW #P, Marietta, GA 30008
7. Dale Evers, 9811 W. Charleston Blvd., Suite #2-420, Las Vegas, NV 89117
At a conservative response, assume for example, you get a 7.5% response rate (my first attempt was about 9.5% and my second was 11%)
When you send out 200 letters, 15 people will send you $1.00………………………………………. $15.00
Those 15 people will mail out 200 letters each, 225 people respond with $1.00……………………..$225.00
Those 225 people will mail out 200 letters each, 3375 people respond with $1.00…………………$3375.00
Those 3375 people will mail out 200 letters each, 50265 people respond with $1.00………………$50265.00
Those 50625 people will mail out 200 letters each, 759375 people respond with $1.00…………$759375.00
EVENTUALLY YOUR NAME WILL MOVE TO THE TOP OF THE LIST AND THEN BE DROPPED FROM THE LIST ALTOGETHER, BUT YOU WOULD HAVE RECEIVED ROUGHLY $813,615 IN THE MEANTIME! ON THE ABOVE EXAMPLE, YOU STARTED WITH 200 @ A 7.5% RATE. I GUARANTEE THE MATH IS CORRECT. WITH THIS KIND OF RETURN YOU’VE GOT TO TRY IT!!
Here are a few tips that I’ve learned:
• After you’ve received your mailing labels, mail the letters ASAP while the list is still fresh.
• When you handle a lot of letters, an electric opener is great to have.
• File your responses alphabetically every day so you have your mailing list that you have the people who sent you $1.00 asked to be on. If you have a computer – all the better. If not, get one with your first responses.
• Stay cool! Keep your job until you have time to plan your next step.
• Give 10% of your income to a charitable cause.
• Save 10%, set aside 10% for your mail, 30% for bills, and at least 30% for taxes, and the rest to play with.
• Not enough? MAIL! MAIL! MAIL!
Note: when you send out those letters, you are in the mail order business. People are sending you $1.00 to be put on your list. This is a legal and helpful service. (See TITLE 18, SEC 1302 & 1342 OF THE U.S. POSTAL AND LOTTERY LAWS).
If you tried this type of system before and failed, it was probably because you mailed to your friends… No kidding! This time, get the mailing list of others who seek opportunity like yourself & share the business with your friends AFTER your success has proven it works.
I AM A BELIEVER AND TOTALLY CONVINCED IT WORKS!! (TESTIMONIALS)
“I’m naturally a skeptical person and I have received at least 35 letters similar to this one in a six month period. There was, however, something about this one that I liked. It took less investment than some others do and ALL participants receive money, not just the top one. Anyway, I sent out 200 letters and hoped for the best. Nothing happened for 11 days, but on the 12th day, I received $90. Over the next 4 to 5 months I received $600,000 in cash in the mail. I am doing it again with 1000 letters.” –J. Holtz
“I wanted to try a similar program which cost $5.00 for 5 names, plus much more expense which at the time I didn’t have enough capital to invest. The 1st time I sent the letters, I got many responses in 1 week. And after a short period of time I got well over $800,000! AND NOW I AM TRYING IT AGAIN! It really works…” — S. Frisch
“When I got the letter, I said ‘Yeah, sure!’ and I pitched it. Then later I remembered hearing skepticism breeds failure, while belief leads to success. So I rescued the letter, retyped it up fresh, and sent it out. Thank heavens I did. In a few months, I paid all the bills and cut my credit cards in half, as I didn’t need them. I love buying what I need (or want) without paying interest.”
“Most successful plans today are based on a proven system and once you see how the system could work. But to actually benefit from it is a dream come true. I would like to thank all the people who believed in this system and helped me achieve and exceed the needed income to offset my personal financial woes.” –D. Brazdon
WE WILL INVEST IN LOTTERIES, ENTER SWEEPSTAKES, CLIP COUPONS, ETC. WE NEED TO INVEST IN ONE ANOTHER. MAYBE YOU ARE NOT IN NEED OF MONEY; THEN DO IT FOR SOMEONE ELSE… A NEIGHBOR, COLLEGE STUDENT, FAMILY, ECT. LET’S HELP EACH OTHER FULFILL OUR DREAMS AND FUTURES!”
I have received the following information and if you will please take the time to read it, I believe it will be beneficial to you.
Greetings! I am a retired attorney. Approximately 2 years ago, a man came up to me with a letter similar to this one. He asked me to verify the fact that this was legal. I told him I would review it and get back to him. When I first read the letter a week and a half later, we met in my office to discuss the issue. I told him that the letter he originally brought to me was not 100% legal and advised him to make a small change to the letter.
I was still curious about the letter, so he proceeded to explain how the letter worked. I thought it was a long shot and decided against participating. However, before my client left, I asked him to keep me updated as his results. About 3 months later, he called to tell me that he had received over $800,000 IN CASH. I did not believe him. He suggested that I try his idea to find out for myself. I thought about it for a couple of days and decided that I didn’t have anything else to lose, so I asked him for a copy of the letter. I followed the instructions EXACTLY, mailed out 200 copies and sure enough the money started arriving. It came slowly at first, but after 3 weeks, I was getting more and more mail than I could open in a day. After 4 months, the money stopped coming in. I kept a precise record of my earnings and at the end, they totaled $968,493 IN CASH!
I was earning a good living as an attorney. However, as anyone in the legal profession will tell you, there is a lot of stress that comes with the job. I told myself that if things worked out, I would stay retired from my practice and play golf. I decided to try it again, but this time I sent out 500 letters. Well, 4 months later, my income totaled $2,344,178 IN CASH! I just couldn’t believe it. I met with my old friend for lunch to find out how it worked. He told me there are quite a number of similar letters like this going around. What makes this one different was the fact that there were 7 names on the list, not 5 names like many others. That fact alone results in many returns. The other part was in guaranteeing that the whole program was legal, since no one wants to risk participating in something illegal.
I’ll assume by now that you’re curious to know what the little change was that I told him to make. Well, if I sent a letter like this one, to be legal, you must actually be selling something if you expect to receive a dollar. I told him that anyone sending a dollar to him must expect to receive something in return. So when you send a dollar to each of the seven people on the list, you MUST include a slip of paper with the words “PLEASE PUT MY NAME ON YOUR MAILING LIST.” This is the key to the program. The dollar that you send to the seven names listed in this letter buys your name being put on each of these individuals’ mailing lists and the right to receive thousands of letters.
Now FOLLOW THE SIMPLE RULES ON PAGE 2 EXACTLY, and in less than 3 months, you should receive over $800,000 IN CASH!!
BE HONEST and this will work for everyone.